Remedy For Foot Ache: Here Is Something You Can Wear
As much as we all appreciate and love beautiful pair of heels, these heels just won’t cut it when you need to run quickly out the door or when you’re on your feet for a long time, especially during the outdoor-friendly days of summer.
The true unsung hero of the warm season’s footwear is the flat sandal, and this year, it’s all about strappy silhouette and offering a bit more structure than flip-flops and a bit more comfort than the slingback sandal, these strappy versions will look cute whether you choose a more subtle style or a full-on, caged-up silhouette.
There are flat strappy sandals in neutral tones, like black, white, tan and even silver, or if you’re feeling a bit bolder, you can reach for a pair with rainbow straps, in animal print or an ombré effect.
Strappy sandals can feel more comfortable than a court shoe. Having a strap around the ankle can provide more support, which helps the foot feel more secure. Secondly, having an additional strap in the middle section of the foot provides mid-foot support, which also adds more stability.”
Five Benefits Of Wearing Strappy Sandals:
1. Your feet can breathe: When you wear sandals, your feet will be able to breathe and feel some fresh air as you walk around town.
2. Comfort: In the same vein as the point above, sandals provide comfort and support all day long. Your toes won’t be cramped up inside a stuffy pair of dress shoes.
3. Easy access: Women’s shoes can be a hassle to put on sometimes. When you’re in a rush, you probably don’t have time to take a seat and carefully put your shoes on one at a time. That’s not an issue when you wear sandals. Just step right in them, and then head out the door. Once you get back home for the day, simply slip your sandals right off, kick back and relax.
4. Sandals are built for the beach: Don’t be one of those people who walks around the beach in tennis shoes their shoes are full of sand when they leave the beach. Instead, wear your new sandals! You won’t have to worry about sand, and you’ll look stylish while you’re enjoying your vacation.
5. Look stylish all summer: Speaking of looking stylish, there’s no better way to do so than by wearing strappy sandals! A few decades ago, flip-flops or ugly sandals were basically your only options if you wanted to wear comfortable open-toed shoes. That’s not the case anymore.
Strappy sandals should be as fun and comfortable as the season itself, so treat yourself right by grabbing one of them.