NON-SWIMMERS: Outfit You Can Rock To The Beach
If your friends call for a beach day out and you not in the mood to swim it does not mean you can wear just anything to prove you not in the mood. Even if you won’t swim you’ve got to feel the impact of the sea, c’mon just the breeze does us, a lot of good.
Or you probably decided to go to the beach on your own but it’s that time of the month again and you just wanna be as dry down there as possible. Or perhaps you just wanna chill, read a book, and listen to the waves of the ocean, without soaking yourself wet. But you’re unsure sure what to wear. Below is my recommended list of what to wear at the beach if you’re not swimming.
1. Denim shorts with crop tops- A crop top paired with denim shorts is the perfect outfit if you wanna show off your legs and booty. Wear them with flip flops or sandals.
2. Wrap dress- A wrap dress is your best bet if you’re a fan of Bohemian outfits. Wear it with a wide-brimmed hat, strappy sandals, and sunglasses and you’re beach-ready in an instant. The great thing about wrap dresses is that they look great on any body type. They hug the waist and flare at the hips, creating an hourglass figure.
3. Palazzo slit pants with a crop top- Palazzo pants are perfect outfits at the beach because they are comfortable and flattering to any body shape. You can wear them in solid colors or printed. A good rule of thumb when choosing colors is, if you’re wearing printed palazzo pants, then pair it with a solid-colored top to balance your silhouette.
4. Flowy dress and strappy sandals- Flowy dresses are just as flattering as wrap dresses. To add more character to your outfit, add in some strappy sandals with your wide-brimmed hat and you’re good to go.
5. A-line short dress- A-line dresses, like wrap dresses, sculpt the waist and enhance the hips. This is a perfect go-to look for women with less-defined curves and straight bodies like rectangle, inverted triangle, and apple body shapes.