7 Natural Ways To Give Your Vjay A Sweet Smell
The vagina is very important and needs proper care and attention. If not treated properly, it can lead to serious health problems which will make it smell bad.
1) Use of ginger, garlic, turmeric: The system can be cleaned with the help of these culinary herbs. Is she any good? After washing, shoot in the back. Then cut them into small pieces. When you’re done, buy a nice bottle of distilled water. Pour a clove of ginger, garlic, and turmeric into the jar. Leave it on for at least three days for the fermentation to take place. After they finished, they shook very well and took three shots a day.
2) Use bitter leaves: Bitter leaves not only affect the reproductive system but also affect your entire body. Like its name suggests, the blade is very bitter. It can be washed and eaten raw for those who suffer from bitterness. In a situation where the bitter taste is irresistible, squeeze the leaves and take the bitter juice. Then add a little water and drink it once a day. It works very well. It stimulates ovulation and even helps control blood sugar.
3) Use scented leaves: Take a pot of water and add the scented leaves. You don’t need to wash it. Then cook for ten to fifteen minutes. Let it cool. Fill a glass with hot water and drink it. You can do this twice a day.
4) Normal evaporation: Evaporation means only sitting on hot water for three to five minutes. Take the fragrant leaves, bitter leaves, and a little salt. Put everything in a bucket of hot water, but not too hot to avoid scalding. Sit on it for five to ten minutes. Do this three to four times a week. This will help clean your system.
5) Use guava leaves: Take a guava leaf. Leave to dry in the air, do not expose to the sun. Then put the dried leaves in a pan with water and boil. Cool, pour into a glass, and drink once a day.
6) Use Moringa Seeds: Moringa is the best healing plant and also includes the leaves. Just take the seeds, chew and beat them.
7) Use Mint leaves: Get a mint leave and place it in hot water for three to five minutes. Let the water settle for some time in order to get warm, in order to avoid scalding. Sit on it for five to ten minutes. Repeat this as many as you want.