5 Ways To Make A Man Have You Locked Up In His Heart
It’s important to avoid playing mind games, but if there’s a guy you’re eyeing, there are ways to catch his attention. Some tricks from relationship and matchmaking experts that can help you get a man to focus his attention on you.
1. Smile– Always make it a point to smile no matter what. One way to have a good smile is by mingling in the right company, the company that celebrates you and makes you happy. A man is going to notice a woman who is having a good time and relaxing full of smiles.
2. Don’t hide in the corner– Stay away from hiding yourself in the corner, with furniture or plants. It’s important to find something useful to do wherever you are (whether it’s chiming in on a group conversation or deftly maneuvering your way to the bar) because guys will notice you’re being active, and not trying to play hide and seek.
3. Ask for his help– Men really like being helpful, always open up about a challenging situation at work or ask him for an app recommendation. “Think of whatever you can ask him that makes him think he’s smart — other than his stomach, through helpfulness is the best way to get to him,” said Tessina.
4. Talk about your hobbies– Talk about little things you do, like keeping fresh flowers at home, doing yoga, reading a book every week, or getting a good night’s sleep, said Emily Holmes Hahn, founder of LastFirst bespoke matchmaking club. They might seem insignificant, but any sign of a “centered and balanced lifestyle” is encouraging, she said.
5. Wear a classic outfit- The best way to catch a man’s eye is to wear something timeless a classic outfit that is comfortable and you know works for you.